Social Icons

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Valentine’s Day Poem to Girlfriend

Valentine’s Day
Your beautiful eyes
Your warming smile
Your wonderful country accent
Makes me smile

I'm shy to talk to you
Foolish, I don't know why
What to be scared of,
You remind me of stars in the sky
Beautiful and bright
You're a joyful sight

I don't know you well
But wish to know you more,
Maybe go on a date
Or see a show, either one,
I'll just be happy to know
That we gave it a shot
And didn't just let it go.

My Love For You

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Music is beautiful
And so are you

You smell so good
You smell so sweet
You smell good enough to eat

My love is for you
For you are in my heart
My love is for you
My beautiful sweetheart

So I hope
You take this poem to heart
Because I hope
That we shall never part

Happy Valentine’s Day

No comments:

 
 
UA-41837992-1